A mixer grinder is a must-to-have kitchen appliance and the best companion for you to handle tasks like mixing, blending, slicing, pureeing, grating, and grinding with ease. It prevents your physical effort and saves a lot of time in preparing the food.
All these will be done, only if you have selected the right mixer grinder, as per your family size, time to cook food, and other needs. So, one has to look out a few key factors like…
Motor Power – A mixer grinder with 500-Watt motor power is enough for most Indian cooking but if having a large family, then prefer 750-Watt motor power suits perfect.
Speed – Prefer to choose a mixer grinder that runs with a speed of 15000 RPM to complete most of the tasks. The higher the RPM, the lesser the time to grind the ingredients.
Blade Types – The stainless-steel blades come in different forms in different types of jars, which allows you to use for a versatile grinding.
Also, there are other factors to consider like material quality, number of jars, lid locking mechanism, design, etc. All these are mentioned clearly in the “Buying Guide“. Apart from that, we picked top 10 mixer grinders in the Indian market after thorough analysis.
Best Mixer Grinder in India
|MIXER GRINDER||POWER||NUMBER OF JARS||WARRANTY|
|Bajaj Rex Mixer Grinder||500W||3||1 year|
|Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond Mixer Grinder||750W||3||2 years|
|Bosch TrueMixx Pro Mixer Grinder||1000W||4||2 years|
|Sujata SM Mixer Grinder||900W||3||2 years|
|Prestige Delight Plus Mixer Grinder||750W||4||2 years on Product & 5 years on Motor|
|Philips Mixer Grinder||500W||3||2 years|
|Orient Electric MGKK50B3 Mixer Grinder||500W||3||2 years|
|Havells ASPRO Mixer Grinder||500W||3||2 years on Product & 5 years on Motor|
|Borosil ARO Mixer Grinder||750W||4||2 years on Product & 5 years on Motor|
|V-Guard Invidia Pro Mixer Grinder||750W||3||2 years on Product & 3 years on Motor|
Best Mixer Grinder in India Reviews:
Wondering which mixer grinder to pick from various brands and products available in the market. So, for you, we came up with a list of top 10 best – selling mixer grinders in the Indian market. Take a look at them and pick your best-suited mixer grinder, as per your requirement.
1. Bajaj Rex Mixer Grinder:
Bajaj Electronics is the most trusted and well-known brand in India for its high-quality appliances, and gadgets. They have a varied range of mixer grinders and this Rex is the best choice, as this durable kitchen appliance is made with stainless steel to prevent rusting and has versatile operations.
- It comes with 500W powerful motor with a speed of 20000 RPM to carry out various tasks.
- With its vacuum feet, it aids in ease of operation and thus prevents from sliding.
- This mixer grinder comes with 3 stainless steel jars of different capacities – 1.2L (liquidizing/batter jar), 0.8L (dry grinding jar) and 0.3L (chutney jar).
- With its 3 levels of speed controls, you can easily blend/grind by increasing or decreasing the speed. Also, this won’t overload the system.
- It has an elegant design and sturdy rust-proof body that makes the jar fits perfectly into the grinder and has easy-grip handles.
- The multifunction blade system (stainless steel) will let you grind or blend various ingredients of varying textures quickly and effortlessly.
- The body material is made of high-quality ABS plastic that won’t corrode with time and enhance the overall look of the kitchen.
- The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on the product and motor. For any product related queries, you can contact their customer care at 022-4128-0000
- 3 sturdy stainless-steel jars with easy to grip handles.
- 500W powerful motor with a speed of 20000 RPM.
- Multi-functional blade system with elegant rustproof body design.
- ABS plastic body material and stainless-steel blades.
- A little bit noisy.
- Gets overheated, if used for a longer time.
2. Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond Mixer Grinder:
Preethi is a famous Indian brand for mixer grinders and other kitchen appliances. This Blue Leaf Diamond mixer grinder suits perfect for wet grinding and liquidizing. With its high quality and superior performance, it can be your best companion.
- It has a powerful 750-watt inbuilt motor to perform blending, mixing, and grinding even the toughest ingredients effectively at various speeds.
- It comes with rustproof and shockproof ABS body and heat-sensitive cut-off system. It will protect from overload and voltage fluctuations.
- This mixer grinder operates at three variable speeds to get perfect blend in the desired state. With its pulse function, one can easily grind and mix the ingredients in their rhythm.
- It comes with 3 stainless steel jars with capacities of 1.5L, 0.5L, 0.4 L. They aid in high precision, rust-proof quality, and best performance.
- Its Flexi lid will provide 4 capacities in 3 jars, as it adjusts the jar capacity (from 1.5L jar into a 1L jar) in case if you are not sure about quantities.
- The high-quality stainless-steel blades are machine grounded and polished to provide a quick and superior grinding performance.
- The manufacturer offers a warranty service of 2 years on the product and motor. For any product related queries, contact their customer service number 9940000005.
- Consumes 750W of power
- High-performance motor
- High-quality stainless-steel jars and blades.
- A Flexi lid to adjust the capacity of the jar.
- 3-speed variations along with pulse function.
- 80 dB of noise level
- A little bit expensive product.
3. Bosch TrueMixx Pro Mixer Grinder:
Bosch is one of the best global brands that develop high-quality home & kitchen appliance. The technology used in this TrueMixx grinder is somewhat different from others.
- It has unique stone pounding technology that recreates the traditional pounding effect to provide an authentic taste.
- It consumes 1000 watts of power and has a powerful inbuilt 3-C series motor with 100% copper windings to deliver a high-performance grinding.
- The high-quality stainless-steel blades will aid in perfect dry, and wet grinding along with juicing.
- It comes with strong lid locks to ensure completely hands-free mixing and juicing operation.
- It provides maximum stability with its sturdy suction feet that grips on the countertop.
- The chrome finish of the mixer grinder will provide an elegant look that enhances the overall look of your kitchen.
- One can get perfect smoothies, juices or coconut milk with its MaxxJuice Extractor having high performance juicing and blending
- It has 4 high-quality stainless-steel jars with active flow breakers that provide excellent grinding performance. They grind/blend even hard ingredients.
- This product is backed with a 2 years warranty against its manufacturing defects. For any product related queries, contact their customer service 1800-266-1880.
- Overload protector for safe operation
- Stainless steel jars and blades
- Unique lid-locks and strong suction for hands-free operation.
- Ergonomic design with stone pounding technology.
- 1000W powerful motor with 30 minutes motor rating.
- Concealed bush to prevent contamination.
- A bit noisy while operating.
- Not easy to clean the jars.
4. Sujata SuperMix SM Mixer Grinder:
Sujata is a popular Indian brand that provides high-quality products at affordable prices. Among the
ir varied products, SuperMix SM Mixer Grinder is compact and the best solution for the modern kitchen that gained various commercial and residential consumers.
- It comes with three jars of different capacities – 1.5L transparent blender jar and 2 stainless steel jars for dry and chutney grinding.
- It has a powerful 900 watts motor with double ball bearings that give high efficiency.
- This mixer grinder is safe, low maintenance, and has trouble-free running.
- 3 levels of speed with rotary action switch along with the whipper button will provide momentary motion.
- The speed of 22000 rpm will perfectly blend/grind and retain the aroma and flavor of food and juices.
- It has a shock-proof and rust-proof body with 90 minutes continuous running time, which makes it suitable for longer usage.
- It has a vibration-free operation and noise level is acceptable.
- With its high strength stainless steel blades, the grinder can cut even the hard ingredients finer and faster.
- A 2-year warranty is provided by the manufacturer on this product from the date of purchase.
- Low maintenance and trouble-free running.
- Safe, sturdy and shock-proof
- 900 watts motor with 22000 rpm operation.
- 90 minutes of continuous running
- The lid quality is not up to the mark.
- Cleaning is a bit difficult because of white colour exteriors.
5. Prestige Delight Plus Mixer Grinder:
Prestige is one of the largest kitchen appliance brands in India with millions of happy customers. This Prestige Delight mixer grinder has a robust design with a powerful motor that makes it as a best grinding partner.
- With its powerful 750 watts motor, it can grind/blend all types of food (both dry and wet ingredients) with ease.
- Its ergonomically designed jar locking mechanism will let you handle the jar properly.
- This mixer grinder has 3+1 versatile jars, in which 3 jars are designed with the best quality stainless steel and 1 juicer jar is made with the best plastic.
- Its robust superior grade plastic body will aid in happy and enjoyable grinding.
- The 4 super-efficient stainless-steel blades will provide fine grinding. Also, it has a pure copper winding motor for efficient grinding.
- The mixer has smart polycarbonate dome-shaped jar lids will provide extra space to move freely and thus aids in perfect grinding.
- The manufacturer offers 2 years warranty on the product and 5 years on the motor against any manufacturing defects.
- 4 efficient stainless-steel blades.
- Powerful 750 – watts motor to grinds anything with ease.
- 3 stainless – steel jars along with 1 juicer jar.
- Advanced design with dome-shaped lid and sturdy handles.
- Highly durable and overload protection.
- The quality of the Juicer jar is not up to the mark.
- Makes high noise while having medium grinding.
6. Philips HL7505/02 Mixer Grinder:
Philips is one of the global leading brands providing high-quality kitchen appliance. This HL7505/02 500-watt mixer grinder is an amazing product with various features.
- It is powered by a 500W motor that enables efficient and easy grinding of even hard ingredients.
- With its compact design and stainless-steel blades will aid consistent performance and smooth operations.
- It comes with 3 food-grade and rust-free stainless-steel jars (1.25L, 0.75L, & 0.3L) with spill-free lids, sturdy handles, and well-designed gaskets to ensure a leak-proof and efficient grinding.
- It has large and ergonomic knobs with 3-speed settings and pulse function for perfect dry/wet grinding.
- The mixer has vacuum feet for superior grip and lets you use it safely.
- The product is backed with 2 years warranty on both product and motor. For any product queries, contact their customer care at 1800 – 102 – 2929.
- Powerful motor to grind even the toughest ingredients
- 3 stainless steel jars and blades.
- Long-lasting plastic ABS body.
- Compact and user-friendly design
- Ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- Noise level is a bit more than other models.
- The quality of the product is not up to the mark.
7. Orient Electric Kitchen Kraft MGKK50B3 Mixer Grinder:
Orient Electric is another popular Indian brand that manufactures electric and kitchen appliances. This Kitchen Kraft MGKK50B3 mixer grinder is an excellent option for heavy-duty grinding and comes at an affordable price. It is a perfect and efficient partner for all types of grinding purposes.
- With its 500W high-performance copper motor, this mixer will grind even the strongest materials into a smooth consistency.
- It has stainless steel blades with a nickel coating, which provides super fine blending/grinding and lasts longer.
- With its continuous grind for 35 minutes, you can use it by 5 minutes ON and 2 minutes OFF to prevent overload.
- It has 3-speed control options along with an incher that let you adjust the speed and grind the ingredients perfectly.
- The flow breakers present in the jars will ensure fast and efficient grinding of ingredients with consistency.
- The advanced heat dissipation system of this mixer will keep the jars and grinder cool by distributing the heat. Thus, it ensures the safety of the appliance.
- Its anti-slip pads/suction feet at the base of the mixer will ensure proper grip and won’t move while grinding.
- It comes with 3 high-quality stainless-steel jars (1.25L, 0.8L & 0.5L) and has an ergonomic comfortable handle.
- It is backed with 2 years warranty on the product and motor as well. For any queries, contact their customer care at 1800-103-7574.
- 500-watt high-performance motor
- Flow breaker in jars for quick and lump-free grinding.
- Overload protection with advanced heat dissipation system.
- Stainless steel blades with nickel coating.
- 35 minutes grinding for heavy-duty grinding
- 3 speed controls with an incher for perfect grinding.
- Poor after-sales service.
- The quality of the plastic lids is not up to the mark.
8. Havells ASPRO Mixer Grinder:
Havells is a well-known Indian brand for electronic and kitchen appliances at great prices. It offers a wide range of mixer grinders and this ASPRO model comes with a heavy-duty motor with stainless steel jars and blades that grind perfectly and last longer.
- With its 500-watt powerful motor, this mixer grinder performs the tedious job of grinding with ease.
- Its ergonomic design, vibrant color with various amazing features will make it a perfect appliance for the modern homemaker.
- It allows you to regulate the speed with its 3-speed settings along with a pulse feature to have a seamless and mess-less way.
- It comes with 3 sturdy stainless-steel jars (1.5L, 800ml & 400ml) with perfectly fit lids that prevent inside the mixture to spread outside.
- Also, its ergonomic plastic handles will let you place and remove it effectively.
- The stable base with anti-slip grips will prevent the mixer from moving from vibration while operating.
- With its in-built overload protector, the mixer won’t get overload, as it auto shut off to keep the motor safe.
- It operates at a speed of 21000 RPM and its flow beaker in a jar will aid in better grinding.
- The manufacturer offers warranty services of 2 years on the product and 5 years on the motor.
- High-quality stainless-steel jars and blades for best grinding.
- Operates at a power of 500W and voltage of 220 – 230V.
- 3-speed controls with pulse function
- Flow breaker in jars for lumps-free grinding.
- Overload protector for motor safety.
- Matches any kitchen interior.
- A bit noisy than other models.
- Not capable of continuous running for a long time.
9. Borosil – ARO Mixer Grinder:
Borosil is a leading consumer glassware company in India, manufacturing cookware, lunch boxes, drinking, storage jars & containers, and kitchen appliances. This ARO mixer grinder is built with Borosil high-quality standard that makes it versatile that makes it perfect for grinding/juicing.
- With its 750 watts power consumption, 230V operating voltage and 100% copper winding motor, this mixer will grind/blend effortlessly.
- It has stainless steel blades that aid in multipurpose blending and grinding.
- It comes with 3 stainless steel jars with dome lid along with juicer jar. It has flow breakers in all jars for superior performance.
- The mixer has a dual-colour sturdy ABS body with durable handles. Also, it has an aluminum jar base in stainless steel jars that aids in longer life.
- It operates at a speed of 20000 RPM to make a fine consistency and mix thoroughly.
- It has 3-speed settings along with pulse function to adjust the speed for proper grinding.
- The built-in overload protector will help to protect the motor safe by preventing it from overload.
- The manufacturer provides 2 years warranty on the product and 5 years on the motor. For queries, contact their toll-free service number 1800-224-550.
- Durable rotary switch and jar bush
- 30 minutes of operating time
- Built-in overload protector
- Stainless steel jars and blades
- Polycarbonate dome lid for 1.5 liters blending jar
- Flow breakers for superior performance
- 5 meters long power cord for convenience.
- A few reported that the lids are not fitting properly.
- Noise level is too high.
10. V-Guard Invidia Pro Mixer Grinder:
V-Guard Industries Ltd is a leading manufacturer of electrical appliances in India. It has now entered into the kitchen and home appliances industry. This Invidia Pro mixer grinder has a copper motor with powerful torque that aids in superior performance.
- It has high torque motor with copper winding and class F insulation for extra-ordinary performance with consistent operations, even heavy grinding loads.
- The front LED indicator will allow you to check the power supply – indicator turns green when power is on, and red when overloading. This will help to adjust the load.
- It assures better performance even when low-voltage conditions and also works well on inverter
- It has specially designed high-grade stainless-steel blades to ensure uniform and powerful grinding.
- It comes with 3 stainless steel jars (1.7L, 1.2L & 0.5L), which are durable and rust-proof jars for effective grinding.
- It offers 3-speed options along with 1 whip option to adjust the speed of grinding as you desired.
- With its unbreakable & transparent polycarbonate lid, the mixer jar ensures great strength and allows you to view the contents.
- It is incorporated with the overload protector to keep the motor safe and one can reset button at the bottom of the unit to restart the mixer.
- The flow breakers in the jar will increase its strength and uniform grinding. The ergonomic handles facilitate a strong grip and effortless experience.
- It is equipped with vacuum footprints to ensure better stability while grinding. It is easy to clean and maintain it.
- This Invidia Pro is backed with 2 years warranty on the product and 3 years on the motor. For any queries, contact their customer care at 1800-103-1300.
- 750 Watts powerful copper motor with class F insulation.
- Stainless steel blades and jars for effective grinding.
- Built-in overload protection
- 3-speed options along with 1 whip option.
- Special embossing in the jar for easy cleaning.
- Vacuum feet for extra stability.
- Works on low voltage and inverter power.
- The plastic used is not up to the mark.
- Creates a lot of noise while operating.
Buying Guide for Best Mixer Grinder:
If you’re a novice to purchasing this must-have kitchen appliance, then have a look at what factors to consider and how to choose the right mixer grinder. It will reduce all your manual work and cook dishes quickly. Scroll down to know how to select the best one.
A mixer grinder consuming 500-watts motor power is efficient to grind nuts, spices, etc. The higher wattage can handle the heavier load and grind at a faster speed. Most of the modern mixer grinders come with 750-watts of power to grind tough ingredients/spices. But a mixer grinder above 600-watts is a bit noisy. So, choose a grinder from 500W – 750W, which is best enough for an Indian kitchen.
2. Size and Number of Jars:
The size and number of jars depend on your requirement. For example, having a large family, then you require a heavy-duty mixer grinder with large jars. More number of jars will aid in versatile grinding. In general, there are two main types of grinding jars in mixer – wet & dry grinding jars.
Dry grinding jars are smaller one and can be used for grinding grains and spices into a fine powder. Whereas the wet grinding jars are larger one and come with a tight lid, used to grind ingredients into a paste-like coconut for chutney.
In general, mixer grinders in the Indian market have three jars – a large one for grinding batter/juices, medium one for wet grinding and a small jar for chutney and dry grinding. Some models offer a juicer jar along with these 3 jars to prepare juices/smoothies.
The motor speed or RPM will let you know how fast the blade can rotate in a minute. The higher the RPM, the lesser will be the time taken to grind the ingredients. The mixer grinders allow you to operate them in different speed settings (along with pulse function) for consistent grinding. The motor speed of the blade will range from 10,000 to 23000 RPM. But a medium speed of 15000RPM is enough for completing most of the tasks.
Most blades are made with high-quality stainless steel to last longer and cut the ingredients quickly and effectively. There are different types of blades used in the mixer grinder, and you can change/use the blade as per your requirement.
- Chutney Grinding Blade – Used to prepare pickles and chutneys.
- Dry Grinding Blade – Used to grind dry masala/spices, sugar and rice.
- Wet Grinding Blade – Used to grind batters/puree/paste.
- Shredding Disc – Used to shred cheese, vegetables and fruits
- Slicing Disc – Used to slice fruits and vegetables.
- Coarse Grater – Used to grate vegetables, & chocolate (seen in a few models).
5. Safety Features:
Just like any other electrical appliances, safety is essential to consider before its purchase. Here are a few points to consider while considering to have a safe operation.
- Safety Lock – It ensures the machine locked properly and thus prevent any damages/accidents while the grinder is operating. Also, make sure the base of the appliance is balanced and jars are properly locked before you start the grinding.
- Overload Protection – We may run the grinder for a long time or overfill the jars. This overload will result in motor burning. So, to avoid such issues, most models offer this overheat or overload protection feature. It acts as a circuit breaker and prevents the motor from getting damages.
- Maintenance – A regular maintenance is a must for the safe and effective working of a mixer grinder. If there are any repairs, you have to consult your authorized dealer (within the warranty period) or its service center to do repairs without any hassle.
- Slip-Proof Feet – The slip-proof feet with anti-skid pads will help to maintain the proper balance on the platform, even while operating at a higher speed without slipping/sliding.
- Switch Type – Either a Piano Switch or Rotary Switch is quite common in a mixer grinder. Piano switches have buttons (on/off) whereas, the rotary type comes with a knob that can be rotated, as per your need.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the difference between a mixer grinder, blender and a food processor?
Most people use these three words simultaneously, but they are quite different.
• A mixer grinder can perform tasks like grinding, mixing and blending.
• A food processor can handle even more tasks than mixer grinder, including grating, kneading, shredding, chopping and slicing.
• A blender used to mix batters, chop things and blend any food produce. But it won’t have motor capability and efficiency as mixer grinder.
2. Shall we use this mixer grinder safely while using water/other liquids?
Yes, they are safe to use even while using water or other liquids. But we recommend using mixer grinders which are ABS shockproof. It ensures perfect grinding with less chance of shocks and damages caused due to overload or others.
3. What to do when the mixer grinder stops suddenly while operating?
It happens quite commonly when the mixer grinder is overheated or overloaded. All you need is to turn off the mixer grinder for a few minutes to cool down the motor. Then turn it upside down to press the red overload safety switch and wait for a couple of minutes. Now turn on the mixer to complete your grinding tasks.
It is better to avoid these things – overloading the jar (or) overheating the motor by running it for a longer time at high speed (or) add water to the grinding material if it is thick to reduce the pressure on the motor. Follow these safety measures to prevent the mixer from getting stop suddenly while operating.
A mixer grinder is a common kitchen appliance used to prepare our food quickly and effectively. Most people think that all mixer grinders operate in the same way, and its selection won’t be a problem. But they are quite different, one has to check its types, size & number of jars, blade types, motor speed, & power while selecting, which are explained in the buying guide.
Also, in the list of best mixer grinders, we gave a detailed description of every product for you to have an easy selection. As per our research, Bajaj Rex Mixer Grinder is a top pick. It comes with various features like 500W powerful motor, stainless steel jars and blades, sturdy rust-proof body, multifunctional blade system with 20000 rpm that can mix/grind/blend all ingredients effortlessly.
Hope this article will help you in selecting your right mixer grinder. Still have any queries, then write to us in the below comments section.